Electrician Stondon Massey – assisting our clients with Fuse Board changes, Full Rewire and Light Fitting installation and additional Socket fittings, Lutron Installation and more.
ZenluX Design are a family run NICEIC approved Electrical business, giving our clients peace of mind and reassurance they are getting quality service whether it is for Electrical Services or our Smart Home Installation.
Electrician Stondon Massey – call us 24/7
Call our Electrician Direct: 07834 813 078
Our Electrician in Stondon Massey Services include
- Stondon Massey Full Property Rewire
- Garden Lighting
- Lighting and Socket changes
- Lutron Installation and Programming
- Cooker and Shower Points
- Consumer Unit Change
- Fuse Board Change
Electrician Stondon Massey – on call 365 days a year – 24hr service
Here at Electrician Stondon Massey, we pride ourselves on our first class service delivered to all Domestic, Commercial and Industrial customers. We offer Electrical services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 24hr service – 365 days a year
- NICEIC approved contractor
- With over 15 years experience
- Genuine Electrician and Smart Home installer and programmer – no call centre
- Serving London, Essex, Suffolk and Hertfordshire
- Smart Home Installers and Programmers, working closely with manufacturers, Lutron
- Fast response time
Please call our Electrician Stondon Massey on 07834 813 078 to discuss you Electrical and Smart Home Installation requirements.
Electricians in Stondon Massey, Local Stondon Massey Electrician, Electrical Installation Stondon Massey, Smart Home Installation Stondon Massey, Lighting Control, Shading Control, Home Cinema Installers Stondon Massey, Audio Visual, Heating, Ventilation, Cooling, Lutron Stondon Massey, Fuse Board Stondon Massey, Rewire Stondon Massey, Garden Lighting Stondon Massey, NICEIC Approved Stondon Massey, Cooker and Shower Points, Amazon Alexa Stondon Massey, Sonos Stondon Massey
People also asked to find us
- How much does it cost to hire an electrician?
- How much do electricians charge to wire a house?
- Can you rewire a house without removing drywall?
- How do I find a good electrician?
89-90 Paul Street,
93 East Bridge Road,